Canon TS8060 Printer Cartridges & Supplies
Explore our selection of products manufactured for your Canon Pixma TS8060 Printer. Rest assured, all Canon TS8060 ink cartridges we offer are of a high quality. Unlock remarkable savings while enjoying the best ink quality for your Canon TS8060 Pixma Printer today.
Buy Canon TS8060 Ink Cartridges & Supplies
Supplies for the Canon TS8060
Standard Ink Cartridges
High Capacity Ink Cartridges
How to replace the TS8060 cartridges
When you need to replace an ink tank, follow the procedure below.
Make sure that the power is turned on.
Open the scanning unit / cover.
The print head holder moves to the replacement position.
- Do not hold the print head holder to stop or move it forcibly. Do not touch the print head holder until it stops completely.
- Do not touch the metallic parts or other parts inside the printer.
- If the scanning unit / cover is left open for more than 10 minutes, the print head holder moves to the right. In this case, close and reopen the scanning unit / cover.
Remove the ink tank with the lamp flashing fast.
Push the tab (A) and lift the ink tank to remove.
- Do not touch other parts besides the ink tanks.
- Handle the ink tank carefully to avoid staining of clothing or the surrounding area.
- Discard the empty ink tank according to the local laws and regulations regarding disposal of consumables.
- Do not remove two or more ink tanks at the same time. Be sure to replace ink tanks one by one when replacing two or more ink tanks.
Take a new ink tank out of its package, remove the orange tape (B) completely, then remove the protective film (C) completely.
- Handle an ink tank carefully. Do not drop or apply excessive pressure to it.
- If the orange tape remains on the Y-shape air hole (D), ink may splash or the printer may not print properly.
Hold the ink tank with the orange protective cap (E) pointing up while being careful not to block the Y-shape air hole (D).
Lift up the tab on the orange protective cap (E) to remove it off GENTLY.
- Do not push the sides of the ink tank. If you push the sides of the ink tank with the Y-shape air hole (D) blocked, ink may splash.
- Do not touch the inside of the orange protective cap (E) or the open ink port (F). The ink may stain your hands if you touch them.
- Do not reattach the protective cap (E) once you have removed it. Discard it according to the local laws and regulations regarding disposal of consumables.
Insert the front end of the ink tank into the print head at a slant.
Make sure that the position of the ink tank matches the label.
Press on the top of the ink tank until the ink tank snaps firmly into place.
Make sure that the ink lamp lights up.
- You cannot print if the ink tank is installed in the wrong position. Be sure to install the ink tank in the correct position according to the label on the print head holder.
- You cannot print unless all the ink tanks are installed. Be sure to install all the ink tanks.
Close the scanning unit / cover.
To close the scanning unit / cover, hold it up once, then take it down gently.
If a message is displayed on the screen, select OK.
When closing the scanning unit / cover, be careful not to get your fingers caught.
- When you start printing after replacing the ink tank, the printer starts cleaning the print head automatically. Do not perform any other operations until the printer completes the cleaning of the print head.
- If the print head is out of alignment, as indicated by misaligned printed ruled lines or similar symptoms, align the print head.
- The printer may make a noise during these operations, but this does not indicate a problem.
Changing Ink Cartridge Tips
- If you remove an ink tank, replace it immediately. Do not leave the printer with the ink tank removed.
- Use a new ink tank for replacement. Installing a used ink tank may cause the nozzles to clog. Furthermore, with such an ink tank, the printer will not be able to inform you when to replace the ink tank properly.
- Once an ink tank has been installed, do not remove it from the printer and leave it out in the open. This will cause the ink tank to dry out, and the printer may not operate properly when it is reinstalled. To maintain optimal printing quality, use an ink tank within six months of first use.
- Colour ink may be consumed even when printing a black-and-white document or when black-and-white printing is specified. Every ink is also consumed in the standard cleaning and deep cleaning of the print head, which may be necessary to maintain the performance of the printer.
- When an ink tank is out of ink, replace it immediately with a new one.
Shop for Canon TS8060 Printer Cartridges & Papers
Replacing the Canon TS8060 cartridges is so easy. Canon printers are very user friendly. Use genuine Canon cartridges in your printer ensures easy operation and replacement of printer cartridges. You can update your firmware and keep your printer updated with the latest security features. It’s really important to keep your network and this means your printer secure. Using genuine Canon cartridges is a major benefit, your printer will tell when inks are getting low and almost due for replacement. Giving you time to purchase more cartridges before they run out. You don’t need to replace your inks until the red cross appears. Your machine protects itself from damage. If you want to help the environment, genuine Canon cartridges can be recycled through the cartridges 4 planet ark program. Canon helps to pay for this program. They are a environmentally responsible company and well worth supporting.