FREE Shipping for orders over $85*
Further Delivery Information
Deliveries can only be made where a signature to verify the delivery can be obtained. If you are not home when the courier attempts delivery, they will take your parcel to a collection point for you to collect. Please be aware – if your address is outside of the courier’s delivery network you will have to collect your parcel from a collection point. 99% of orders are dispatched with StarTrack Couriers, which is an express service.
Authority To Leave
By selecting this option you take full responsibility for the parcel once it leaves our distribution centre. No claims can be made if the parcel is lost or stolen.
We accept no responsibility for the goods once they have been delivered in the event the goods are damaged, go missing or are stolen. No proof of delivery will be provided as is the case with customers that sign at the time of delivery.
If you would like your parcel left at your front door, please insert ‘ Authority To Leave at front door ‘ in the order notes section when in the checkout section when placing your order. We do not recommend this option.
PO Box / Parcel Locker Shipping
Orders shipped to a PO Box or Parcel Locker will be dispatched via Australia Post E-Parcel services. This is not an express service. Delivery times can be anywhere from 3 – 10 days depending on your location. Check Australia Post’s delivery network for current delivery estimates.
Further Delivery Terms & Conditions
Delivery times can vary depending on the shipping method used and the delivery address provided. As a guide, once your parcel has been dispatched from the warehouse location, delivery to major cities can take 1- 2 business working days. For more rural or remote areas, delivery can take up to 5 business working days. The Australia Post E-Parcel system can take from 3 – 10 days depending on the destination.
Please be aware we are unable to ship parcels to island addresses. We have been advised due to new security restrictions imposed, our courier companies can no longer accept shipments for island addresses.
Inkjet Online & Courier companies CANNOT:
– Deliver at or between certain times
– Ring before delivery of parcel
– Throw parcel over the fence if the Courier cannot access the property.
Couriers can attempt delivery anytime from 7.00am to after 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Inkjet Online and Courier companies will not accept and allow throwing of parcels over fences. Obviously there is an extremely high chance of damage to the goods which Inkjet Online or Couriers will not accept liability for. A suitable delivery address must be supplied.
Please ensure your delivery address details are entered correctly. Full address details are required.
– Inkjet Online will not accept liability for incorrectly supplied address details.
– Inkjet Online will not be responsible for re-delivery fees in the event the address supplied is not suitable for courier delivery where signature is required.
– If the delivery address was unattended at the time a courier attempted delivery, or the Courier could not access your property a re-delivery fee will apply.
– If you do not wish to pay a re-delivery fee – a refund may be issued. Please be aware though, courier fees incurred by us, from our supplier / carrier and handling charges will apply to your refund.
– Inkjet Online does not offer re-delivery of parcels. You must provide an appropriate shipping address or collect your parcel from a collection point.
We only deliver WITHIN Australia to those destinations covered by Courier Networks & the Australia Post E-Parcel system. If you are in an area that is NOT covered by next day delivery may take several days.
If you have not received your delivery, received the wrong product or the packaging is in someway damaged you must contact us within 7 days of the invoice date using the ‘Contact Us’ form in the HELP section. Please ensure you include the relevant Invoice number and full description of the problem in the message. If contact is not made in this time we reserve the right to reject any replacement request.
We reserve the right to change delivery service providers at any time.