FREE shipping for applicable orders over $85*.
For orders under $85 we charge a fee of $9.95.
* Generic Ink Cartridges – orders for, or which include generic ink cartridges are not eligible for free delivery – a fee of $9.95 is applicable.
* Bulky Items – please note orders for printers and large items are not eligible for free delivery – a fee of $19.95 is applicable.
Delivery times can vary depending on the shipping method used and the delivery address provided. As a guide, once your parcel has been dispatched from the warehouse location, with StarTrack Couriers, delivery to major cities can take 1- 2 business working days. For more rural or remote areas, delivery can take up to 5 business working days. The Australia Post E-Parcel system can take from 3 – 12 days depending on the destination.
PO Box / Parcel Locker Delivery
Yes, we deliver to PO Boxes and Parcel Locker addresses. We use Australia Post parcel services to ship orders to post office boxes and parcel lockers. Please be aware, this is not an express service.
Delivery at Specific Times / Ringing Before Delivery / Tossing Parcel over Fence
Inkjet Online & Courier companies CANNOT:
– Deliver at or between certain times
– Ring before delivery of parcel
– Throw parcel over the fence if the Courier cannot access the property.
Couriers can attempt delivery anytime from 7.00am to after 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Inkjet Online and Courier companies will not accept and allow throwing of parcels over fences. Obviously there is an extremely high chance of damage to the goods which Inkjet Online or Couriers will not accept liability for. A suitable delivery address must be supplied.
Incorrect Address Supplied / Unattended Delivery Address – Re-Delivery of Parcel
Courier Attempts Delivery & Your Not Home
If the courier has attempted delivery of your parcel and your were not home, your parcel will be taken to a collection point. It is your responsibility to collect your parcel. Please check your tracking details which were sent to you via email. Couriers will not necessarily leave at card at your address.
Please ensure your delivery address details are entered correctly. Full address details are required.
– Inkjet Online will not accept liability for incorrectly supplied address details.
– Inkjet Online will not be responsible for re-delivery fees in the event the address supplied is not suitable for courier delivery where signature is required.
– If the delivery address was unattended at the time a courier attempted delivery, or the Courier could not access your property a re-delivery fee will apply.
– If you do not wish to pay a re-delivery fee – a refund may be issued. Please be aware though, courier fees incurred by us, from our supplier / carrier and handling charges will apply to your refund.
– Inkjet Online does not offer re-delivery of parcels. You must provide an appropriate shipping address or collect your parcel from a collection point.
StarTrack and our other express couriers are currently experiencing delivery delays due to a high volume of parcels in their networks. Please allow an extra 2 – 3 days for delivery during this time.
Australia Post (delivery to PO Boxes & Parcel Lockers), are experiencing delays of several days. Orders to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers are shipped with Australia Post Parcel Services. This is not an express service. Delivery times are longer than usual due to COVID19 restrictions. Please be aware of this when you ask for delivery to your PO Box or Parcel Locker. Allow extra time for delivery of your parcel.
We have not control over delivery times once we have dispatched your parcel into courier or parcel delivery networks. Order cut off time is 12.00pm. Please continue to place your orders as earliest as possible in the day to ensure same day dispatch.
Why am I being charged for delivery?
If you have included genuine and generic inks in your order a delivery charge will be applied. The product is sourced from multiple suppliers and thus we incur multiple delivery charges.